Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gimme Some Milk

So yesterday Mama went into work a little later than usual. Something about the dentist.
Usually during the week she has breakfast at work. But yesterday she ate her Kashi Go Lean Crunch at home. Usually after she has cereal she leaves a tiny bit of milk for me. I give her the stare down until she finally hands it over. (Mama doesn't think animals should eat people food. But this is the one exception she makes once in awhile. I also like turkey--one year when Mama wasn't looking I jumped up on the counter and started munching away at her turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner. Yum!)
After she let me have some yummy milk she brought out that nosiy thing that just scares me! She plugs it in and pushes it all over the floor in the house. I just absolutely hate that stupid thing. I have to hide from it. I think it is gonna get me. Mama assures me it won't. But I don't believe it.
I didn't have time to blog yesterday since I spent most of the day napping. It was a hard day!

No comments: