Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Month to ME!!!!


Here's a shot of me when Mama came home from work one day. She doesn't like me to sit in this window because the coffee pot is right there and she doesn't want me to knock it over and break it and hurt myself on the glass. But I am careful. And don't I look so cute? I know Mama couldn't resist taking my picture.
Today my vet sent me an e-mail wishing me a Happy Birthday this month. It is such a nice e-mail that I want to share it:
Dear JOEY,
We heard a rumor that someone very special is having a birthday thismonth -- you! We hope it's a memorable one, full of fun and hugs fromyour favorite humans.Here's wishing you a happy and healthy birthday and many more to come.Oh, and one more thing -- let your favorite human handle the birthdaycandles!
Sincerely,
The Doctors and Staff at Broadway Pet Hospital

No comments: