Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Time

I realize some of my faithful readers are waiting for the pic I promised. And I promise I will post that at some point.
But now to my intended post: Family Time.
My family consists of my mama, Curt and me. We are a good family of three. We are all happy with it. Well, Curt tries to pretend that I am a nuisance. But deep down I know he loves me.
Sometimes Curt will be in the spare room/office on the computer and Mama will go in the room to talk to him. I also run in for some Family Time.
Mama or Curt will walk into the bedroom and then the other one walks in. So I jet in there and jump on the bed (to be in the middle of all of it) for some ... Family Time.
I didn't know what Family Time was until Mama and Curt started calling it that if all of us were in the same room. And they don't seem to reference Family Time until I join them.
Are you up for some Family Time?

3 comments:

Colm & Oliver said...

We have familty time too, Joey! Yesterday, Bryce, Angel, Mum and Pappa (and me) ... we all watched Elmo's World together. I tried to drive my Thomas the Train, train on Angel. I guess Mo was outside.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I have 4 chilren! Antime anyone of them is in the house...or all for that matter is family time. They seem to seek me out if I am not in plain sight (smile).

It is always family time!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Oh I meet you at BlogHer 08 in San Francisco! LOL!