Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Go Joey! It's my birthday!

Today I turned 15. So it has been almost 15 years that I have been with my mama!
In human years I am 76--an old man. But I am pretty fiesty for my age.
This morning Mama gave me a brand new cardboard scratching post with catnip! Woot-woot!
I was kinda suspicious of Mama this morning. I was worried she was going to try to squish me into that stupid carrier.
She left the scratching post out for me--not in its usual spot. And I kinda wasn't sure what to do with it.
When Curt got up this morning he pushed it into its regular spot. Ahhh! Much better.
So far a great birthday.

Check out this nice letter from my doctor's office:

Dear JOEY,
We heard a rumor that someone very special is having a birthday today, you! We hope it's a memorable one, full of fun and hugs from your favorite humans. Here's wishing you a happy and healthy birthday and many more to come. Oh, and one more thing -- let your favorite human handle the birthday candles!
Sincerely, The Doctors and Staff at Broadway Pet Hospital

1 comment:

jodie said...

Aw, that's a nice note from your doctors.

Glad you had good birthday! You have a very nice mama. (: