Sunday, August 9, 2009

The good and the bad and the cute

Mama and Curt stuffed me (well, actually Mama wasn't even home when I got stuffed) into the carrier on Saturday. As soon as I got stuffed Mama pulls up in the car and Curt puts me into the car and buckles me in.
I had to go back to the groomer. Paul, the groomer, missed a mat last Saturday so he shaved off my last mat.
When I got home I was pretty pissy with Mama and Curt. I kinda gave them the cold shoulder.
But once Lexi showed up I was in a much better mood. Lexi gave me love and treats and the brush. And then I eventually forgave Mama.
The visit with Lexi was so great. I love having her around. She pets me, loves me, brushes me, gives me treats, is so nice to me. I love her.
And she even spent the night and was here this morning.
What a great weekend ... even if I did get stuffed in the carrier and have to go back to the vet.

No comments: