Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well, today sucked

First of all, some time last night Mama took my food away. Why would she do that? I kept waking her up during the night to let her know my food bowl was nowhere to be found and I wanted to eat.
Then this morning after Curt woke up they put me into my carrier, which I just hate. Then Mama drove me to the vet's office. I think I heard that I was supposed to get my teeth cleaned and apparently I can't eat after 9 p.m. before that happens. I mean, who in the heck came up with that rule? What a jerk!
So my doctor hooked me up to some machines. After that they had to call Mama about some stuff. Apparently, it appears that I have an abnormality on my heart. My blood pressure was good, so it may be nothing. But my doc wants to make sure I am OK before they put me under. My cardiologist will perform the ultrasound next week.
I did get my nails trimmed and a mat brushed out of my tummy--one that Mama and Curt just couldn't get to.
I was also starving, so they finally fed me!
Mama came to pick me up and apologized for my crappy day. She said she would give me a beer if I liked it. But I don't. I got lots of treats and have been promised I will get a lot of brushing.
Meow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a rough day. But everthing will be cool soon! Be good to your Mama and get into the carrier! -GM(grandma)