Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not as bad

So I had to go to the vet again yesterday. I also went last week. And last week the rumor was I was going be put under, get my teeth cleaned and possible extractions. Well, that didn't happen because something was up with my heart.
I went back to the vet yesterday for my ultrasound. I had an ultrasound and another EKG. It seems that I have a mild thickening of the heart. No one seems too concerned. But we are waiting to find out what my cardiologist has to say once they look at my findings. Mama thinks I will have to take medicine. And I hate taking medicine.
I wasn't as mad at her this time as I was last week. I hope she noticed I refused to cuddle with her for days. I mean, she takes my food away, she and Curt stuff me in that horrible little carrier and then I go to the vet and am tortured all day. Yesterday the torture was minimal and I was without food for a much smaller amount of time.
Do you think I will have to go back to the vet soon? I hope not.

No comments: