Thursday, June 19, 2008

Locked out

So yesterday Mama and Curt's landlord came over to the house. She had the sprinkler man put in new sprinklers. The timer is in the same closet as my litterbox. (You see where this story is going?)
When they left they completely closed the door to the closet. They locked me out of my own bathroom! And I don't know how to use the human toilet. I held it for as long as I could and then I just had to go ... No. 2. Which is much easier for humans to clean up than cat pee.
I heard Curt telling Mama the story that when he came home he said it smelled like sh.. in the house. He then took the trash bins out front for garbage day. When he came back in it still smelled like sh.. and then he saw the nice pile I left on the carpet near the closed closet.
So Curt cleaned it up and then Mama did a second clean up when she got home. And now all is good.

No comments: