Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Teeth cleaning

So today I got my teeth cleaned. I wondered why my food bowl was so empty through the night. I tried telling Mama I wanted it filled up. But she didn't seem to get it.
Everything seemed fine this morning ... well, except for the fact that I didn't have any food in my bowl. And then I started to get suspicious when Mama was just sitting around. What was she waiting for? Ah, Curt. Then I was off. I knew they wanted to stuff me into that little box. I darted to the spareroom/office behind the futon. They got me out of there and I ran to the kitchen under the table. But Mama got me and they stuffed me in the carrier.
Even tho. I hate getting in that carrier the people at the vet's office are really nice to me. I had a nice cage to sleep in. Dr. Wright was super cool and she didn't even have to pull any of my teeth.
By the time Mama picked me up I was myself again and ready to go. She brought me home and gave me some food. I was pretty hungry.



You can see me here munching away. You can also see my bandage. They had to shave a spot on my leg for my IV and it was a little bloody. But I am just about back to my old self now.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

That is such a cute bandage.

You give your parents such a hard time sometimes!